Swollen eye, cheek after involved in a fight, bump in the cheek, damaged eye smaller than the other. Suggestions?

was involved in a fight. suffer a black eye and lil swollen check. went to a eye doctor told me eye was fine even tho i saw lil flashes in corner of eye. went to get a xray no broken bone on the check. im concern because my damage eye looks a lil smaller from my other eye. Doctor said it was from the hit and its swollen but I have a lil bump on the top of my check. Doctor also said its because I was hit there and taking time to heal but no broken bones. Was wondering why one of my eyes is smaller then the other. Also theres no pain in my check now but still feel a lil swollen bump. And its not noticeable tho. Just concern bout my eye difference. Any info please inform ye
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012