Swollen ear after gauging. Pounding head and ear. What do I do?

Hello, my daughter gauged her ear yesterday and now its very swollen. Its huge, its scaring me. She scared also. She said her head and ear are both pounding. What do I do? I made a Mixture of warm water and sea salt and had her use a cottonball to squeeze it on the ear But it didnt seem to help much. What else can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Have her seen by a dr. not sure what the incident was so I am limited on what I can recommend otherwise. Tylenol for pain until seen would help