Swollen cubital lymph nodes in arm, tenderness. Taking Doxy-cycl Hycl, tenderness. Treatment?

Hi, I have swollen Cubital lymph nodes in my right arm . May have been due to stress , chronic injury, etc. Last week I went to the ER while on vacation in CO and they did a series of tests along with a script of Doxy-Cycl Hycl 100mg for two weeks (two days left). I was instructed to do a followup visit with my Family Doctor this week, however, I do not have one yet and am having trouble getting an apt for another 2 weeks. Swelling has gone down, but not gone and still quite tender. I did have a Physical Therapist try to massage and open the flow which helped. My question is... should I spend more $$ and go to a Minor Emerg Clinic this week, or am I safe to wait for an apt with my new doctor? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
as i can understanf from your feels like that you had some infection and when you took antibiotic it started getting settled down.
though cubital fossa is a very unusual place.
do you have any associated rashes?
normally it is generally not a medical emergency but a physical examination is a must to come to a conclusion.
hope this helps.