Swollen clitoris after having sex. Diagnosed as bladder infection. Concerned about STD

hi, my friend has been having an issue. every time she has sex her clit swells four times the size it should be andit only happens when she has sex, we took her to the ER and they said it was a blatter infection but a blatter infection doesnt make your clit swell. i am very concerned for her and i need to know if she has an std
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Hello!
Dont worry because swollen of clitoris during and after intercourse is not a sign of infection but is normal.
During intercourse increases the amount of blood in your genitals as in clitoris.
Use warm baths after intercourse to decrease swollen of clitoris.

All the best