Swollen clitoris. Symptoms of yeast infection. Is it herpes? Is it bladder infection?

hi there. i have for the last 2 years have had alot of vaginal problems. Symptoms are exactly that of a yeast infection , except that i also have cracking or tears above my clitorus, and my clitorus becomes very swollen and sensitive. I have had every STI test possible ,have seen numerous doctors, have even been checked to see if i have the herpes virus, which i dont. I also do not have a yeast infection or a bladder infection . Every doctor i see sais i don t know it is probably a hormone change because it seems to happen around the time of my period. But no one has any answers to help it stop. I do not shave, or use any soap down there so it is not a reaction. I have been using the same laundry soap all my life. (tide) I have not boughten any new underwear or new clothes. As i said this has been going on off and on for about 2 years. No one seems to be able to help me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013