Swollen clitoral hood with white stuff, blood, no relief with clyamandin. What should be done?

Hi my clitoral hood is swollen over my clitoris. You cannot see it at all. It also had some white stuff and blood coming out of it today. The doctor put me on clyamandin. I think I spelled it wrong. Anyway the hood is still covering my clitoris and blood still comes out of it. Doc told me to come back if it doesn t go down. Doc isn t an obgyn so what would be next step to be done to me to get clitoris uncovered. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012