Swollen clitoral gland is it normal ?

Is it normal to have a swollen clitoral gland (im assuming that is what it is as it is appears to be a capsul shaped lump to the side of my clitoris underneath the skin, which is not stationary but can move when touched)? i had sex a few days ago and it has not gone away yet. This has happened before but it went away by the next day. Should i be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response
I have been in menopause for 2 1.2 yrs and recently started to lightly bleed again. Not even to wear a pad or tampon but can see it on tissue after urinating. Also have had a long, tubular painful lump along side the outside of vagina (where hair grows). That lasted a few days but then seem to "migrate" to above my clitoris area. I have notice that sometimes when I urinate I will get an odd twinge of pain that seems to becoming from clitoris area as well. Please help!!! I plan on going to the doctor but since I just now got insurance I plan on waiting a couple of weeks to make sure I am covered. Thanks.
  Anonymous's Response

If its persistent, then you should be concerned and get it examined once to make sure that nothing serious had happened. Do not delay more, as if it gets infected, it can cause complications.