Swollen chin, cheek and right hand. Why did it happen to my buttocks also?

Woke up on two occasions with swollen chin,cheek and right hand.I ignored it thought it was just an allergy the first time.It happened again and i went to the doctors and was put on anti allergies.I forgot to mention that it starts with an itch ,i scratch and it swells! This morning it was my buttocks .I started scratching at night and woke up with a swollen butt and hand and it is always my right hand.Please help am getting worried now.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
lICHING IAS ALWATS AN ALLERGIC REACTION
I DONT KNOW YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY AND AGE
IF YOU ARE TAKING,ANALGESICS,ANTIBIOTICS OR VITAMINS EVEN FOR OTHER DISEASES IT CAN CAUSE ALLERGY
EVEN THE CHANGE OF SOAP,CREAMS,TOOTH PASTE AND OTHER OILS BRAND CHANGE CAN CAUSE
YOIU THINK OF THIS AND TRY TO CORELATE
IN THE MEAN TIME YOU CAN TAKE TAB ALLEGRA20 MGM DAILY
TAB RHINITIDINE 150 MGM MORNING
APPLY KENACORT MOUTH GL IN LIPS
AND MOMNETASONE OINTMENT ON SKIN
THREE WEEK COURSE NEEDED EVEN IF IT SUBSIDES
TILL THAN THINK AND CAN ASK AGAIN WITH FULL MEDICAL HISTORY