Swollen chest, pains, fiona, elova 500mg, pentoxid, nimulid nugel ointment, A to Z, gynecomastia

I am 42 years old. Now i am suffering from swelling and pain at grandular portion of left chest since Jan.12 I have taken following medicine 1) fiona tab 1/day 2)elova 500mg 3) pentoxid 4) nimulid nugel ointment 5) A to Z tab as per doctor advice but not geting any improvement till now. and as per FNAC test diagonesis is gyncomestia.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
If the diagnosis is gynaecomastia then you need not worry. Consult a General Surgeon. If the lesion is nodular it requires surgical treatment. But if it is'nt then medications will suffice. Stop all the medications you are taking now. Start vit e , and oil of evening primrose capsules. Continue for at least 12 weeks . You should be fine.