Swollen cheeks, redness after steam burn. Applied neomycin. Will leave a scar?

hello sir my one n half year old baby got burnt by steam her one cheek s below portion n some side part of lips n below lips little bit got affected..area is round of diameter two inch.iher cheek is swelled n day one it was red totally i applied neomycin but today day second it doesnt got healed a bit also n got more swelled. as doc here is out of station so i concerned him on phone he suggested silverex ionic .i applied her.can u please tell me is it effective cream my baby will dont have scar on her face no?? n please suggess wat antibiotic should be given along with to recover soon n silverex is right for her? ...please give me guidance sir..
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013