Swollen calf with bruise after a fall. Hard lump formation. What to do?

I slipped in the tub and hit the inside of my leg on the tile just below my knee . It swelled right up and I thought at the time I would have a huge bruise . Well it is still swollen but not as bad. It was huge. now it looks like from where I hit it that it has traveled down half of my leg is a giant bruise color. Still a hard lump where it got hit. Just doesn t look like a bruise just really dark and big maybe two hands big.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013