Swollen bumps, become indented when standing, not painful. Taken aspirin

I have two small swollen bite size  bumps when standing and become indented when I raise them. I went for a run early eve., first in a while. When I got home I felt like I had been stung. I saw the bumps and thought they were fresh bites. After showering I noticed that the were not superficial but internal. They are not painful to touch and do not have any other swelling or redness. I have felt the severe sting like sensation once again since the first sensation My right leg and foot are tingly and have less sensation than my left. I have taken an aspirin .  When my leg is elevated they become indented and standing they swell.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012