Swollen bump on pubic area, redness, blood and fluid filled. What is it?

Hello. I have a soft swollen bump about the size of a nickel on my pubic area. It is a bit red, not painful, and has not gone away after a couple of months. I can also feel a much smaller bump on the other side of my pubic area but is not swollen. Years ago I had a similar large bump on my inner thigh and tried to pop it like a zit and blood and watery liquid came out. I can feel a bump in the same spot but it has not swollen up again. I have been shaving often for about 4 months and had a few times in the past. I know I should see a doctor but could this be serious and do you have any ideas what these bumps could be?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013