Swollen bump behind ear, bleeding from ear after fight. Get headache on movement. Hearing is fine. Matter of concern?

I was in a violent fight in which I took several blows to the side and back of my head. There is a huge swollen bump behind my left ear and it was bleeding during the fight i was not aware at the time due to the situation, after the fight i noticed there was blood coming from within my ear and deep inside. I get bad headaches whenever i stand up or move that side of my neck . I think i can hear fine but should i be concerned now or sleep it off and wait untill tomorrow before i take further action?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012