Swollen bruised tonsils, swollen tongue, yellow spots in throat, pain on face. Problem?

Hi Sumit,

I am trying to figure out what may be ailing me at the current moment. I have swollen and bruised tonsils, a mildly swollen tongue, yellow spots in my throat, and a serious pain all throughout my face (specifically my jaw, cheek bones, and teeth)

Now I know that it could be caused by poor dental hygiene but that isn't the case, as i brush my teeth every morning and use mouth wash.

Also, I am not sure if it is important but I am a 19 year old boy.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013