Swollen, bruised stiff knees after a bike accident, hard to bend. Treatment line ?

While riding a faulty Rpm bike at racing speed the seat flew off and I was left dangling in the stirrups with my knees at strange angles. Felt a little sore but was able to workout 10more minutes. As the day progressed the knees have swelled and bruised and are stiff and sore when I walk, going down stairs are extremely bad. Left knee swollen on inner side and black & blue. Right knee (which has had minis cal surgery 2 years ago is swollen in front &hard to bend
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012