Swollen bruise with discoloration causing stinging pain, the one on stomach feels nauseous on moving. Normal?

i pinned myself between a steel gate 20ft and the driver door of my rv three days ago. I went to er they did all the test and saw nothing wrong. Except for the huge bruise that has now tripled in size and the color changed to dark purple. It stings to touch in some places and looks pink and swollon under the purple in another. the one on my stomach has not changed but makes me nausous when i try to move around. Is this normal.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013