Swollen breasts, pains when touched. On birth control, having regular periods. Any ideas ?

Hi, my breasts hurt and are swollen. I have pain when I even touch them and have to hold them while I walk becasue of the pain. I ve been having this issue for about a month and a half now, am on birth control , have a regular period, am not due for my period for another 2 weeks and took a pregnancy test last month when I started experiencing this problem. I have had a regular period since taking the test also.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern this just because of the hormone tab that you ate taking for the birth control purpose this medicine could cause great disturbances in hormone cycle, and that is the main reason of your problem hope this information helps you have nice day.