Swollen breasts, lower stomach cramps, bloating, dizziness. Had unprotected sex. What do you think?

Good Afternoon i have a question about pregnancy welll i just had a baby 4weeks ago on july 7th and i was 5months he past away but me and my boyfriend begin to have sex again On the twentith of july and this week i have been experiencing what i believe are pregantcu symptoms. I have swollen breast and my lower stomach cramps in the morning and also looks bloated and when i waske up grom aleep i have dizziness if you could please tell me what u think of this situation i would greatly appreciate it
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012

Welcome to health care magic ,

If you have unprotected sex, You should do urine pregnancy test or blood test to check whether you are pregnant or not.

Premenstrual symptoms can also mimic like some of your symptoms.

Wish you best health.