Swollen breasts, light spotting, had taken postinor 2 post unprotected sex. What could be wrong?

i had unprotected sex on day 7 of my 28 day cycle and took postinor 2 three hours later. on day 12 I started getting nausea . fatigue and tender breasts on day 13 and brown discharge on day 14 and 15. Im on day 24 now and some of the symptoms have eased off but my breasts feel even more swollen/ tender and I may have spotted last night. I hv had symptoms all month and hv so far tested -ve. Please whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012