Swollen breasts, dizziness, spotting and dark nipples. Concerned about pregnancy

Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 5 of march and he didn't use a condom, but he also did not cum in me. I was suppose to start my period on the 23 of march and it was late I started the 2 of april. the 2 my period was heavy but by miday the third started spotting till saturday. my breast are swollen, im dizzy, and my neck hurt. i dont have the morning sickness, or the tender breast or the dark nipples but i am gaining weight not alot but enough to notice.i took four home pregnancy test all came back negative but i still feel different could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013