Swollen breasts, abdominal pain, have PCOS. What can be done?

Hi, I am 27 y/o, i have irregular menstruation since i have pcos . My ob gyne advised that i conceived after 14 days from the start of my last period to get pregnant. I took pt right after 2 weeks but negative and pt again after another 2 weeks, my next period did not come. Then I am now 2 months delayed, and I experience lower right abdominal pain like I am being stabbed with a needle. I also experience swollen breasts for the last two weeks. What can be done? I will see my gyne next week but I can t wait what is this I am experiencing right now. Thanks for immediate response
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer