Swollen breast with sharp pains around it, difficulty in standing straight with early onset of periods. Have regular periods usually. Cause?

Hi, i m 16 years old, and my periods have always been regular. yesterday i experience bad sharp pains in my back around the back of my breasts and on the sides, my left breast was swollen and hurt every time i touched or moved it, or eve just walking. and i had extremely terrible pain right underneath it, i couldn t stand up straight, this was around lunch time. its didn t go away but faded a bit til i got home, where it began again, and after two hours, i had pain killers, it then disappeared and i felt better til about 10 mins after i fell asleep at 11pm. it kept me up all night. now this morning, the pain faded but my breast is still swollen, and now the other one has swollen too, but not as bad as the left one. and then about 5 mins before i need to use the toilet i experience the same pain in my sides just lower down. turns out i have started my period 10 days early, which has never happened before, i am not stressed or dieting . and i haven t had sex between 1-2 months. and now typing this, i am experience pains in my back just faintly and my nipples are sore. what could possibly be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM.
You seem to be having Pre-menstrual Tension symptoms which need to be treated with analgesics & hormones if needed.
In the mean time get some rest, plenty of liquids, use loose garments,& if it helps a hot fomentation with a wet towel.
See your gynaecologist if it persists.
take care.