Swollen breast during periods. Left breast less swollen than right and leaking fluid. Reason?

I am a 34 year old female with 2 kids. I am about to start my period on Sun/mon and my breasts tend to swell a little during this time. The swelling of my L breast has gone down, but the R breast is still swollen and leak a tinge of fluid (very little). The Breast does not hurt and is not swore any more. I have a Paraguard so the chance of pregnancy is low. I am also having cramps so I know my period is on the way. What do you think?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012