Swollen blood vessel in mouth, painful to touch, redness. Taking antibiotics for infection

Hi I have a what appears to be a swollen blood vessel in my mouth, on the bottom left quadrant, worst right above and lateral to a wisdom tooth and then radiating towards the front of my mouth. It is white, with the area around it slightly red. It is painful, but only to the touch, not really noticeable on its own. I am a 23 year old male, currently on antibiotics (2nd day of a 5 day regimen of azithromycin ) for an (I assume) unrelated infection. I was sick Tues-Thursday, but now feel quite better, and believe that this is something else entirely. I do smoke cigarettes, but do not think that this is relative.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012