Swollen arm pit with painful lump, severe sweating during periods, constant pain under right breast. Advice ?

I am a 31 years old female and for the past year, my right armpit have been swollen and sweat alot around the time of my period; however, I have noticed that my right armpit is much larger than the left one. Also there is a mass or lump the size of a golf ball and it is very painful. Normally the swelling and the pain would go away but since lately it hurts constantly. I have also been experiencing a constant pain under my right breast and some green liquid from my left breast. I also experience coughing and short of breath. Can you give me some advice on what is happening? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012