Swollen arm after injecting meth. Applied hot and cold compress, limited mobility. Should I see a doctor?

I recently shot up in my right forearm with Meth and it didn t hurt when I did it and I did the shot like normal making sure I was in the vein . Everything was fine. However, my arm the next day started to swell. Since then I have applied hot and cold compresses multiple times a day and the swelling is only getting worse. I have limited mobility in my fingers because of this and the swelling has gone down to my hand now as well. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012