Swollen arm after an injury. Pain while bending elbow or wrist. Chances of fracture?

I got steped on playing rugby and my arm is still swallen and hurts when I pick sume thing heavy up or move it the rong way it also sometimes hurts when I bend my elbow or my wrist there is only one game left and I want to play but could I have broken my arm I got steped on 10 days ago and have played another game between that game and now but I don t know if I should get an X-ray or just leave it. I am 14 if that helps
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012