Swollen ankles, condition terminal, prescribed Furosimide. Heart failure?

mIDWIVES-bbc2 ON sUNDAY The tv programmw Midwives on BBC2 on Sunday evening 24th feb2013. The District Nurse told the midwife Nurse that her Father who suffered with fluid on his ankles was in fact dying. My GP told me thjat the cause of my swolen ankles was a heart problem with the right ventricule.hye did not tell me that mycondition was terminal. he just proscribed Furosimide. Am I due to suffer a heart failure very shortly is there anything that I should be doing to help myself. I was 83 last December. Thank you. Cyril Caqpe
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013