Swollen ankles after exertion. Taking simistatin for hypertension. Have acid reflux. Could the swelling be due to blood clot?

I am a 53 year old African American petite woman, height 5 weight 104 lbs. I m concerned because my ankles were swolen yesterday evening, my left one more than the right one and I was very tired. Granted I have been working 4 10 hour days for past 2 weeks and my sleep has been off. I do have high cholesterol and take simistatin, but just started taking them again yesterday after being off of them for about a month. I do have acid reflux and watch my diet . I haven t exercised regularly for about 3 months. This morning the swelling has decreased but they are still slightly swolen. Wondering if this could be due to blood clot because I wasn t taking cholesterol medicine. Thanks for your insights and time. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012