Swollen ankle, nosebleeds, clogged ear, high BP. No fever. I am overweight. Help

Hi, for the last 2 weeks I have been experiencing medical problems I have never experienced in my life. My right ankle for no reason has been swollen and then the swelling spread to my calf. I have experienced 3 nose bleeds, my ear has been clogged for no reason and I appear to be retaining water since I have gained like 10 pounds in just 2 weeks. My other leg just yesterday started to have a strange pain like I was sitting on it all day. I am overweight and have been all my life but have not had any real medical issues except when I was pregnant 2 years ago, I have hypertension that somewhat resolved itself after I have birth. I took my blood pressure 4 days ago and it was very high at 150/80 however I took it today and yesterday and it was 130/80 both days. Something is clearly wrong and I can't go to the doctor because health insurance doesn't start until 5/2013. I have not had a fever and when I lay down overnight, the swelled goes down a lot but by the end of the day when I come home from work, my ankle and leg are swollen with water and somewhat painful. I am also 33 years old and a smoker. Not pregnant either
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013