Swollen ankle and neck. No injury. Ultrasound showing a cyst. Proper diagnosis? Have patchy thyroid

I had a swollen ankle, no injury, and was sent for blood tests.
Came back with positive Ana 1:1240 homogenous/t... Pattern
VH been referred to a rheumatologist. No appointment yet.

Also had a swollen bit in my neck. Had this checked via ultrasound 5yrs ago and told it was a cyst. Had grown so mentioned it to my dr and sent for an ultrasound.
Radiographer said today it's not a cyst but is a swollen angry lymph node. Hard, not sore but moveable. There are also several smaller ones down my neck (all on same side) that showed up too.
And a patchy thyroid.

I know it's hard to tell without further tests but.......????
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013