Swollen and tender scrotum, testis enlarged and painful. Diagnosed acute epididymitis. Will homeopathy help?

i am 28 years old male.Since last 2 months i am suffering from a disease. Main symptoms are swelling and tender scrotum ,enlargement of right testis, shooting pain at the tip of testis ,hard testis and sometimes frequent urge to urinate. I want to a doctor and he diagnosed it as ACUTE EPIDIDYMITIS and the doctor prescribed some drugs. Now there is no swelling and pain but still there is a feeling in the testis that something is not right and still i am not able to do exercises which require rotation of legs there is a discomfort while doing these exercise. What do you suggest and i also want to know whether homeopathic medicines can be taken with allopathic drugs
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012