Swollen and tender breasts, moody, cramps, tired, missed periods, swollen and painful knee. Pregnant?

Ok so i think i might be pregnant. My breast have been swollen and tender for about a week, i have been getting tired lately and i have been moody and crampy. I havent missed my period yet it isnt due for another week. But my knee is swollen and hurts to bend. I didnt injure it. I just woke up with it swollen and puffy. So my question is could i be pregnant? Oh and im not on birth control or taking any medicines.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012