Swollen and stiff legs, open wounds on shins. Taken antibiotics. Have diabetes and fibrillation

Hi and good afternoon. I am a diebetic, type 2, have a fib, and currently have 2 open wounds on my shins that are not healing very quickly. I have taken some antibiotics and when doing so the seem to quit draining or weeping. once of of them, they weep like crazy. I also my legs swollen, are stiff and hard to the touch. I am unemployed with mo insurance so that makes things a little tough. Any ideas on how to have the wounds stop weeping?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012