Swollen and reddish testicles. Urine test shows pus cells. Abdominal pain. What is the problem?

My testicles are swollen and reddish. Before I had pain in middle of right (lower abdomen ). we assumed it to be kidney stones in the tract. However, a scan did not reveal any stone. Technician said any stone below 3 mm is not detected. Complete urine examination revealed pus cells 15-20/hpf. complete abdomen scanning did not detect anything abnormal. Ofcourse the pain in abdomen continues. what can the problem?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012