Swollen and red throat. Prescribed Zpack and prednisone. Now feeling of lump in throat

my throat had been swelling since last thursday, it just look swollen and red to dr to they just put me on amoixicilian and prenidosone. sunday it worsen, went to er, they put me on zpack and pretindisone and refered me to ear nose and throat dr. ear nose and throat dr thinks it acid reflux , put me on acid reflux pills, however if got better, but after prednisone it back to lump feeling and it look like the opening in the back of my throat is slowly shrinking.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012