Swollen and painless ankle, fever, night sweats, biopsy done, node on collar bone, numb knee, losing weight

I have a swelling that is hard and painless on the inner left ankle . I also suffer unexplained fevers up to 39.5oC, have night sweats , enlarged node in my right neck that I have had biopsy on and nothing specific yet, that was done twelve months ago. I also have noticed nodes that are enlarged below my collar bone on the right side also. I have numbness from the knees down, have lost 7kg without trying, have trouble swallowing , causes extreme hiccups/spasms of oesophagus, vision problems with dx ptosis of the right eye and have previously had ON of the left eye. My neuro believes I have two probable neuro disorders and my GP is still considering other areas. I am so sick to death of pain and fatigue and not being able to live a normal life.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012