Swollen and painful lower abdomen, constipation, mucus in stool, colonoscopy test results normal

Hi, I have had stomach issues for a few years now and have a colonoscopy that came back clean. I have pain in my lower left abdomin and sometimes it swells. My stool is hard and covered in white mucus . I didn t have a BM yesterday and today when I went to use the restroom it was hard to. I had to struggle and when I finally did go it was covered in the mucus and excess mucus was stuck in my rectum . When I whiped it was very sticky like an almost dried glue substance. I live in Mexico at the moment and am from the US.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012