Swollen and painful gum. Why did it smell bad? Why is tooth loose?

Hi, well this is hard to explain, my gum is a little swollen and it hurts, only in one spot though, in the very back, and i noticed that between my tooth and the gum there was something stuck there, as soon as i take it out it was something white that didn t have a normal smell, i don t know if it could be rests of food or what, i need help, also i would like to know, i ve been very paranoid because some of my tooth feel just a little bit loose, should i be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012