Swollen and painful foreskin. Used Podowart for genital warts. What should I do?

Hello Doctor.....I have genital warts . I got it treated 10 months back using Gas and remaining 2 or 3 using podowart 6 months back. But i got 2 or 3 small ones again 2 weeks back....i tied to use the podowart this time. have used 3 times ( in 3 days) very little amount....but looks like it has burnt my entire foreskin and gland is swollen fully and and I am not able to pull my forskin back as its swollen and the gap has become very small...I doubt that the gland also burnt and swollen.....its really painfull. I am using coconut oil from yesterday night ..not seen much improvments.....wht shd i do? any ointment will do or should i have to go to the doctor....thanks. I a 35 ys old.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012