Swollen and painful eye. Taken antibiotics and corticosteroids. What disease is this?

The caruncle in my left eye is swollen till bulging and pain.Before it was red only,I went doctor since August 2011 and has been treated with antibiotic and corticosteroid eye drops named Tobroson (Tobramycin and Dexamethasone ) .At first 1-2 days it feel better but days after till I finish the eyes drop,it even worst. Then I let it no treatment. a month later I went to other doctor gave me tears naturale II only.It doesnt help make recover the caruncle still pain.then when I went back to first doctor,he prescibe me same Tobroson so,my eyes has been treated with Tobroson twice.Though I finish the eyes doesnt work.then I let my eyes without treatment 2 months the pain is getting worst the caruncle right eyes also swollen till bulging and pain. but left caruncles is worst than right. I went to other doctor,he prescriibe me Posop (fluorometholon 1mg) & methyl prednisolon 16 mg but both caruncles feel worst from the first drop till I finish posop & oral medicine . I m desperate and not go to doctor anymore,now the caruncles are both swollen very bulging and pain more every hour (sigh) ,I search internet and buy gentamycin eyes drop but again, at first drop its all right but after three times ,the gentamycin makes caruncles feel worst so, I dare not use it aymore,I only use it 3 drops only (every 4 hour).ohya,when I wear plus glasses to read computer left caruncles getting more pain. please kindly help me,what disease is this? and what makes my caruncles worst day by day and why all antibiotic didn t work? what eyes drop I must use since the last doctor I went yesterday (that s mean been 5 months my eyes caruncles pain) ,he didnt prescribe me anything after hear my history :-( though I pay him for consulting fee.may be he didnt know what medicine he must prescribe and what disease:-( thanks in advance for response to me. Yen (I stay in Indonesia)
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013