Swollen and painful ear piercing, bleeding. Is it infection?

Hello, Ok I Have A Serious Question and i m So scared, So this is what happened, My Friends Cousin said she can piercing my two ears, the second and third on my earloab, and they were fine after i got them done, but then the next day they were swollen and hurting. so my mom took them out, it was horriable pain it was bleeding , and now i wanna know of its infected? its still swollen too, and if the gun she pierced it with can stretch out the fat to the back because i feel a fat squishy bump, or is it just swollen? PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012