Swollen and painful bumps on pubis. Could it be Human papillomavirus (HPV) ?

I have white spots on the tops of my Mons Pubis . They have been there for a while and believe they are possibly related to the HPV I was diagnosed with around a year ago. A month ago I got a bump on the right side of my mons pubis, it was small at first then grew to be large, swollen and painful. It did go pretty much away though. I thought It may have happened from shaving improperly then getting it irritated at the gym. But Now I can t stop thinking about it and was it maybe related to HPV. Was it a tumour? Was it just an ingrown hair? Should I even care anymore now that it s pretty much gone. I was just scared to go to the doctor .
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011