Swollen and painful breast and nipples, swollen hands. Taken Avil and Vicodin. Have headache

I have no health insurance and need to know if my symptoms warrant a trip to the ER. I am a 24 year old female and I Just moved to Prescott,AZ almost a month ago and am at a very I elevation. My symptoms are, very swollen and painful breast and nipples. All my joints and bones are beyond painful and stiff. I have noticed some swelling in my hands and haven t slept in 24 hours because of the pain, I have tried advil , hot baths, and even half a Vicodin and nothing touches it. I am also having a lot of asthma attacks and find my self waking up have to take heavy breaths like I was just running around. Originally these where slow onset about 2 weeks after being here but they hit me incredibly hard the last week. I keep waiting for it to go away but it just gets worse. Also I have celiacs , however I am religouse about my diet and haven t had ANYTHING with gluten in it for years. I am also having alot of dull, throbbing headaches.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013