Swollen and itchy labia majora with nicks having bright red circles around it, had sex earlier, partner had scabies. Cause?

12 days ago I had sex with my boy friend and a day or two later I had my period. well a a day after It ended I noticed I had two little nicks on my labia majora and it hurt to the touch. after three days more little nicks appeared with bright red circles around it like it was infected. little bumps appeared in the area and they looked like tiny skin colored blisters. my labia majora is now swollen and ichy. I talked to my boyfriend and he was recently checked and doesn t have herpies but he did have scabies three months ago and at one point so did everyone in the house I had sex with him at. Is there other ways to contract herpies other than with a partner and could scabies produce blister like bumps and nicks?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer