Swollen and insensitive penis tip. Cannot feel anything, apply strong force and rub. Will I be able to satisfy my future wife?

Hello Sir/ Madam. I am a college student, 22 years old and single. Being practising masterbation for 4 years now, and my penis tip has became swollen and insensitive, masterbation itself doesn t matter these days since i can t feel anything even with visual aid like porn unless i use rub it with a strong force of my hand . I am really scared because it makes me feel that i won t be able to satisfy my future wife. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Welcome to HCM

I think it might be your subjective feeling. I think while mastrubating you might have slightly injured your penis and that might be responsible for sweeling.

Swelling which you have seen, because of that you might have sort of quietly freaked out that might be responsible for your erection problem.

I advice you to avoid mastrubating for few days or till the swelling subsides. I dont think you need to be scared everything will be good in a day or so.

Hope i have given the information you needed.