Swollen and hard lower abdomen, continuous dull pain, leg weakness, irregular heartbeat, high BP, high WBC and urea. Diagnosis?

My dad has been admitted into hospital, lower abdomen completely swollen and hard and getting worse every day, complaints about thick dull pain that comes and goes, legs are weak, irregular heartbeat and blood pressure, back pain and chest pain , he went in with extremely low blood pressure and it s high now, it s been four days now and the doctors can not tell us what s wrong, he has been for blood tests and x rays, his white blood cell count a little high as well as urea but not much - I have done some research on these symptoms and there are many things that it could be but more closely sounding like Pancreatitis , please help
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012