Swollen and enlarged colon, intestine, severe cramping, nausea, weight loss, continuous bloating, get anal bleeding post masturbation. Cause?

ive had a cat scan and my intestants are swollen and my colon is also swollen or enlarged i have alot of cramping and nausia i lost about 20 lbs in 4 weeks i was very sick and bloated all the time still bloated im 27 year old female. i have anal bleeding but only after masterbating the drs still dont know what to think. what do you think my abdomnal hurts everywhere
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012