Swollen and dry eyes, itching skin, used hydrocortisone oil. Next step?

I have been fighting fatigue for the last couple of years and generally have very itchy skin . Since March I have been on predisone 3 times for what doctors call atopic dermatitis . Even had to get a cortisone shot at an urgent care in may when my whole face and neck swelled and had little bumps all over . Since then it seems to be cyclic in nature. Itch, burn , dryness, flake and peel and then wherever I itch if I scratch little bumps appear. My eyes seem to be very swollen and dry and I don t even look like myself. Went to a dermatologists and he said it was eczema all over my body. It is to the point I need a sleep aid to sleep at night and on occasion my hands are very shaky and I can t control spoons or knifes very well and now my lips seem to quivering not a twitch and not numbness but sort of like the sensation you get when your arm is asleep. My fission seems to be worse over the last 6 months too. The hydrocortisone oil that the dermatologist gave me doesn t seem to really be helping and I am using eilidel cream on my face. It may seem a bit better but eyes are still very dry and swollen. It does appear to be alot worse during my monthly cycle. I did experience a terrible migraine last weak also. I feel the itch is coming from the inside out and just feel there is something major going on what to you suggest my next step should be
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012